Ron and I have been working on a few things recently, so I have barely found time to stop by and post content here. However, despite the fact our holiday in Greece was 3 weeks ago, I finally share with you mine vs his holiday beauty favorites.
The products I brought to our holiday in Greece were not many but still more than his. I like to travel light and usually do not bring a lot of make-up, especially when it’s Summer. I love that barely-there look – natural and simple. So, following my philosophy, I brought:
- The GIVENCHY NOIR INTERDIT mascara for a lash extension effect, because I love accentuating on my eyes with a dramatic black mascara.
- The Georgio Armani FACE FABRIC FOUNDATION just in case I need a little bit of complexion leveling. It’s very lightweight and feels like second skin.
- My all time favorite fragrance VALENTINA BY VALENTINO. Old but gold.
- The GIVENCHY Gloss Interdit Vinyl because extreme lip shine is back this Summer.
- The highlighters from the KISS ME KARL collection I already shared about here.
- The ADVANCED NIGHT REPAIR serum by Estee Lauder. Not on the photos but you can read about it here.
- The GIVENCHY Ready-to-Cleanse face cleanser because clean and makeup-free skin is a must.
Well, as I said, though I do not bring many beauty products when on a holiday, they definitely feel way more numerous than Ron’s. He usually brings just one – a signature fragrance. He’s been a huge fan of GIVENCHY’s Gentleman Eau de Toilette I gifted him for our anniversary last year, and now there’s a new edition – Eau de Parfum. Way more intense and so long-lasting. It can be felt even after taking a bath.