In this month’s Life&Style edit I am sharing what is inspiring me lately. Things I love and others I recently discovered. The book that captured me. The fragrance I can’t get enough of. The most comfortable dress. And more. See below for all the details.
- LANA Ribbed tank top dress in black – This dress is from the latest drop at Denina Mártin Collection and has been my quick solution for the days I’m on the rush. Best part is it is made of cotton but doesn’t wrinkle, so I don’t need to waste time ironing.
- TOM FORD Bitter Peach – This is an aroma I recently tried for myself and loved. It’s an amber vanilla fragrance, but I’d simply define it as a sophisticated peach. Never have a imagined a peach fragrance can be so sophisticated but Tom Ford can do this.
- Stainless steel necklace with pearls – I recent discovery from the Bulgarian brand Flicka.
- HUAWEI WATCH GT 3 Pro Ceramic – I have been wearing this smart watch since May and I love it but I will share more about it soon.
- GIORGIO ARMANI Luminous silk foundation – Flawless. Luminous. Silky. I love this foundation!
- Sunscreen body cream Protection U.V. Corps SPF 25 – Biologique Recherche recently launched their first ever body sunscreen product and I have been using it this month a lot.
- Jacquard Nydale bag with lid
- Biohacking. Be the best version of yourself – Irina Baranova – The concept of Biohacking is beyond interesting for me. So interesting, it took me 4 days to read the entire book, which is surprising since I don’t have much spare time for reading with the baby. But it’s very interesting. Almost like a textbook – full of useful information regarding deficits of certain vitamins & minerals in our bodies and how this affects our health and looks.