This month in Life & Style I chose to focus on one of the prettiest and trendiest colours at the moment – green. At the end of this long, cold and grey winter, all I need is freshness. I need colours that bring a sense of life and positivity, and green is on top of my favourites’ list – as it symbolises nature’s revival. I also added some of my go-to beauty products, a TED Talk I recently listened to again and would definitely recommend everyone, and some home finds as well.
Here is my Life & Style selection for March.
- Long blazer RIVER ISLAND
- Hoop earrings – With the approach of Spring I feel like accessorising more and those hoop earrings are one I wear a lot these days.
- Green oversize shirt – This shirt is part of Denina Mártin Collection’s current drop, and is one I love to wear. I wear it buttoned up, tied at the waist or throw it over a T-shirt.
- Dior Backstage Eye Palette – Whenever I feel like giving my eyes a little bit of extra drama, this is the palette I reach to.
- Knit design bag – If you want to play with green, try mixing it but in different textures. I think this bag will look great with my green shirt.
- Atelier Cologne Vanille Insensée perfume – I’ve shared it previously but this is one of my favourite gentle fragrances at the moment.
- Bear Pendant – I am so into this type of pendants. They give me a nice feeling of nostalgia.
- Ingiliz High Heels in Green – I just received them but still haven’t got the chance and the occasion to wear them. However, I can tell you – these heels are gorgeous!
- Large ceramic vase – I really enjoy this type of home decor and this vase is beautiful!
- Rattan basket – I might be ordering this basket as a chic storage piece for Boyana’s plush toys.
- 10 ways to have a better conversation – With everything going on in the world right now, I feel like we’ve become really bad at communicating with one another. We all seem to be so not open to different opinions and this TED Talk is a great reminder on what we need to do to have better conversations.