The designer bag market has been on the rise for a while now meaning designer bags are becoming more and more expensive. However, if you’ve been thinking about spoiling yourself with such an investment pieces, I made a selection of designer bags under 1000€ that are worth to consider and that you can wear all season long and beyond.
The good part about designer bags is that you can always re-sell on platforms like Vestiaire Collective without loosing much (if any) of their value, especially when it comes to high end brands.
- CHLOÉ Woody medium leather-trimmed cotton-canvas tote
- GUCCI + NET SUSTAIN Dionysus super mini leather and organic denim-jacquard shoulder bag
- BALMAIN B-Army large leather-trimmed cotton and linen-blend canvas tote
- PATOU Le Patou leather shoulder bag
- BY FAR Miranda croc-effect leather shoulder bag
- GUCCI Ophidia webbing-trimmed textured-leather and printed coated-canvas shoulder bag
- TORY BURCH KIRA CHEVRON SMALL FLAP SHOULDER BAG
- GIVENCHY Moon Cut small chain-embellished printed leather-trimmed coated-canvas shoulder bag
- JACQUEMUS Le Chiquito Noeud leather shoulder bag