There’s something really exciting about advent calendars. Especially, when you are patient enough to wait and open one box each day. Without sneaking on the web what’s inside! If you enjoy this pre-Christmas experience, I have a selection of the best advent calendars this year (according to me). There might be better ones, of course, so feel free to share your discovery and recommendations in the comments. Because there are only a few days left till 1 Dec. :)
- DIOR The Trunk Of Dreams – For Christmas, La Collection Privée Christian Dior has unveiled an exceptional Advent calendar, made up of a wooden structure lined with cotton canvas and enhanced with sketches by Pietro Ruffo. Each drawer numbered 1 to 23 encloses a creation from La Collection Privée Christian Dior. For the final day, let yourself be surprised by drawer no. 24
- NESPRESSO Advent Calendar – This year, every moment of the Christmas countdown is filled with indulgence and discovery with Nespresso’s 2022 advent calendar. And I’m saying it because I have this one! Behind each door there is a different coffee, including three co-created with renowned architect of taste Pierre Hermé, as well as a little extra for the 24th day. Presented in a tasteful box, that can be used and reused, the calendar is filled with Original Line coffees according to your preference.
- YSL Advent Calendar – Celebrate the holiday season and GIFT THE YSL WAY.
Within this luxurious gift set discover YSL’s iconic makeup, fragrance and skincare collections. Reveal inside 17 miniature products, 6 full-sized goods and an additional gift to delight and surprise throughout the month of December.
- NET-A-PORTER 25 Days of Beauty Advent Calendar – The NET-A-PORTER Advent Calendar might be in your letter to Santa, but don’t leave it in your Wish List – the annual set sells out notoriously fast. Carefully edited by their Beauty buyers, 2022’s round-up showcases the year’s heroes: a mix of team favorites and best-sellers to power through a season of parties and pamper nights. Expect plenty of industry stalwarts and new discoveries for 2023’s top shelf.
- ALQVIMIA Advent Calendar – ALQVIMIA once again presents 2022 Limited Edition Advent Calendar. In it there are 24 windows that hide a luxurious treasure to discover the 24 most iconic ALQVIMIA products, which will allow you to create and live an authentic experience of Home Spa Treatment by ALQVIMIA.
- ESTÉE LAUDER Advent Calendar – Enjoy a delightful treat each day of the holiday season. Featuring Estee Lauder’s best-selling skincare, makeup favourites and more.
- CHOCOLATES LA FÈVE Advent Calendar – Advent calendar full of chocolates. We all know how this is going to end. A box full of amazing pralines – most probably it won’t last throughout December and will be gone by the 3rd.
- CLINIQUE Advent Calendar 2022 – A classic from Clinique. I got it last year and it was full of beloved products.