Today, February 17th, is the Random Acts of Kindness Day, and I think it’s a great opportunity to remind ourselves how important it is to be kind and understanding. Here are 14 random acts of kindness to practice not just today but every day if you wish!
- Compliment a stranger.
- Send an uplifting text to a friend or relative.
- Treat a homeless person to lunch.
- Anonymously donate to a charity.
- Reach out to a family member or friend you haven’t spoken with for a while.
- Let the person in line behind you go ahead of you.
- Leave happy notes around town.
- Babysit for a friend mom for free.
- Sit next to someone who is sitting alone at lunch.
- Help an elderly person by carrying their bags.
- Greet a person standing next to you in the elevator.
- Donate dog or cat food to the animal shelter.
- Leave a positive comment on the Internet.
- Smile more.
Whatever it is, do something kind. It is good for the society and for your own happiness. :)