1. Find your own style and have the courage to stick to it.
2. Choose your clothes for your way of life.
3. Make your wardrobe as versatile as an actress. It should be able to play many roles.
4. Find your happiest colours – the ones that make you feel good.
5. Care for your clothes, like the good friends they are!Joan Crawford
With my pregnancy advancing, I really feel more comfortable in loose clothes and such well covering my bump. In this case, I feel absolutely great wearing a white MOHITO sleeveless coat. I like its minimalist cut. It is very stylish and glamorous, plus I’ve seen one like this on a number of high-listed celebrities.
Another thing I love about this outfit is the printed black t-shirt. I totally adore the silver detail on it stating “5TH AVENUE NEW YORK’. So chic! A great addition straight out from my wardrobe are the heeled sandals from ZARA in silver and black. These two are made to be worn together. In regards to the pants, these are just the ordinary full-length maternity pants from H&M, which I have rolled up to accentuate on the heels. Additionally, I’ve inserted a little bit of extra sparkle to the overall look with my good old Bvlgari ring and a classy feminine bracelet.
The Recreated Look:
MANGO Slim-fit Alice Jeans in Black
Helmut Lang EROSION Long Vest in White
Michael Kors Brilliance Cigar Bang Ring
Nordstorm Tennis Bracelet
Asos Boyfriend T-shirt in Black and White
Once again, thanks for reading Purely Me! :)